Wash Down System
Economical. Versatile. Efficient.
MP Systems’ economical universal wash down system is effective at clearing chips from machine tool walls, way covers, work holders and parts. The low maintenance system comes with its own pump, is adaptable to most machines, and very easy to use. Users can quickly adjust the coolant spray force from a light, broad mist to a narrow, powerful stream. All of these benefits come in the compact, leak free, long lasting design you would expect from MP Systems.
- Clears chips
- Adaptable to most machines
- Easy to use
- Low maintenance
- Magnetically attached on/off hand control
- Automatic shutoff timer
- Operates independent of machine
- Adjustable spray
- Fluid type - Coolant, user defined
- Max. Pressure - 26 PSI
- Max. Flow Rate - 12.5 GPM
- Motor HP - 1
- Voltage 3-Phase - 208/230V
- Control Voltage - 24V
- FLA - 3-2.9
- Automatic Shutdown - Adjustable
- Shut Off Time - Allows user to change amount of time the pump will run before automatically shutting down
- Compact Nozzle - Compact handle for better control in smaller machines
21" x 10" x 12"