High & Medium Pressure Coolant Systems
VR Series High Pressure Coolant System
The VR Series is designed for maximum performance for a variety of tooling sizes & multi-function machines.
MP Systems’ VR Series high pressure coolant systems are variable flow with programmable pressures. These dependable, robust systems are excellent coolant systems for the following machine tools:
- Machining Centers
- Multi-Axis Lathes
- Multi-Function Machine Tools
- Variable volume up to 8 PM, 16 GPM, twin 8 GPM or 20 GPM
- (2) 7x32” 5 micron quick change filter bags
- 50 gal. vertical reservoir (VR8)
- 70 gal. vertical reservoir (VRC8, VR16, VRT, VR20)
- Built-in feed/supply pump
- 208/230V standard, not field retrofittable
- 480V special order, not field retrofittable
- Use with water-based coolant or suitable oils
- (2) ports
- PLC messages displayed in plain English
- Dirty filter alarm
- 2-year parts warranty
- MP1200 mist collection
- Post HEPA filter
- Additional Ports
- Auto Cross Over
- Abrasive Duty
- Mounted chiller (call MP Systems)
- Programmable pressure 250 - 1000 psi, requires available M codes
(VR16, VRT, VR20) 42"L x 38"W x 42"H Wt.: 1250 lbs.
(VR8) 36"L x 28"W x 42"H Wt.: 850 lbs.
(VRC8) 42"L x 38"W x 42"H Wt.: 1000 lbs.